Sunday, February 19, 2017

Double gate fold card. With a gate.

Well sometimes I do take things literally, like in this weekend project. So if it is a GATE fold card there should be a gate somewhere, right?

I was going to use my new stamps... but remembered about them only when the photos were already taken. Almost no inks involved (unusual for me), cute delicate chipboard that adds some texture, embossed garden gates and handmade flowers.

Closed...

I used
bits of paper left from other project. The sentiment 'Missing you' actually really suits my mood now, as my husband is away on business...
I put some Glossy on the windows, it was hard to catch on a photo but the it looks like there is light inside that little house.


Opening... 

And some details... 


Con esta tarjeta quiero participar en el reto de Febrero en Gargamellscrap, escogí la raya en el centro
Flores, troquel y volumen.

Also I would like to enter the #182 Crafty Cardmakers Challenge "Add some texture". 


Thank you for stopping by.









4 comments:

  1. Hi... thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers with your gorgeous designed card!

    June/DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una tarjeta preciosa y muy original , me encanta!! Gracias por participar y mucha suerte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bonita la tarjeta. Gracias por participar en el reto de El taller de Rachel. Suerte

    ReplyDelete