Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summertime... and the livin' is easy))

(if you have aircon on obviously)
Really hot days lately, good thing I almost finished all of my projects and can relax a bit.

Here is a sea-themed mixed media canvas. I used Dylusions sprays and watercolours


more details: gesso, stencils, some no-name fabric flowers, chipboard, 7dots Studio stamps and stickers , beads and glitter


7dots studio Damask stencils and more Destination Unknown stickers 



and hey! It's me, nice to meet you)))

I would like to enter these challenges:
Challenge #55 Ocean Energy

MMW#26 Anything Mixed Media





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful canvas! I can feel the sea looking at it :) Thank you for taking a part in 13arts' challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much wonderful textures!! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

    ReplyDelete