Wednesday, May 2, 2018

LOVE...

... makes everything better!

Another quick entry. Just using my old stamps and dies in a new combination.
This time I made a card using a colour resist technique. Simple but effective.
I changed the stamp that said 'chocolate makes everything better', sure it does but I cut off the word 'chocolate'))) now the phrase has a totally new meaning.


Ah and I keep experimenting with
those wooden panels, they are perfect as a background.

I'd like to enter:

Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

Try Stamping on Tuesdays - Color resist challenge

A bit more time to Craft #67

A bit more time to craft extra

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Inga! I love how you created the panels, then tiled them together. The "LOVE" overlay furthers your tiled theme! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous background resist, Inga! I love your overlay, too - that "Love" die is just like a sculpture we have here in our Arts Complex in Scottsdale - ours is red, though lol. This card came together brilliantly! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete