Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Something old, something new, something borrowed...

... and I guess nothing blue. 

I haven´t posted much of my sketches lately, a bit in Instagram but not all of them.
Why? I don't know, there's always something more urgent to do, to take a photo of or publish.
Ultimamente no publico mucho y hoy voy a ahorrarme unas publicaciones y hacerlo todo a la vez.

Anyways here are some of the drawings I made in last couple of weeks and one that I made a year ago but haven't published it until now (revived by #tbt hashtag 😂)
Estos son algunos de mis sketches hechos recientemente más uno hecho hace un año.

So let's start with something old
Y empezamos con este

made it last 
year and still like it!
Cumple un añito y todavía me gusta!


Something new
Uno nuevo

I love this technique, it's so simple and effective. Just blend everything in and make some details (raindrops and plants) with a white and black pen. I like playing with the light lately I believe I could grab a feeling of that bright sunshine that shows up after a rain.
Me gusta esta técnica porque es muy simple pero eficaz. Sólo mezclar colores y añadir detalles con un boli blanco (y dibujar las plantas con un boli negro). Me gusta jugar con la luz, creo que pude transmitir esa luz de después de la lluvia.

Something borrowed... well, not exactly. I was following an online streaming and drawing along. Had to leave earlier, so I finished it on my own later that day, so it isn't exactly the same dandelion. But I like it as it is
Este era un online en instagram, dibujado con la profe en tiempo real. Tenía que irme antes y acabé ese sketch más tarde así que es un poco diferente del original, pero me gusta así

and a cupcake (does it count as a 'blue'??) 
y una magdalena)))


that´s all for today
es todo por ahora

xxxInga.





4 comments: