Monday, April 15, 2019

Gagarin, I loved you... (sketch and a free digi)

Hey there,
Been a while 😉
Today I'd like to publish a sketch I made for Copic España for the 12th of April.
Born in the USSR this date is always a Day of space exploring, as on this date in 1961 aboard the spacecraft Vostok 1, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin becomes the first human being to travel into space.


Drawing galaxies
doesn´t let go, it´s an addiction. I guess I just love the process


First I made crazy colours mix all over the page, then used a pipette to make some drops with alcohol, let dry and added Distress Inks to darken everything.
EVERY SINGLE TIME it´s a different design!


The title is handwritten with golden ink. I wish I could tell oh it was so easy. But no, it was painful 😂 I´m not good at lettering. YET.


I like it!
Oh, and about that ¨Gagarin I loved you¨: there is a very catchy song by Underwood band.



And as promissed a digi if you'd like to try to colour your own cosmonaut 😄


Have fun,
xxx Inga.

(PS keep in touch in Instagram and Twitter)



No comments:

Post a Comment