Sunday, July 21, 2019

Artsy Stamper Addicts cruisin´!

Hi there,
I am so excited to announce that I form part of Artsy Stamper Addicts design team!


And today I would like to show you a card I made using the digital image created by Beverly Cole.


I thought that retro style will be the best, perfect for a masculine card!




I printed a black and white image and coloured it using my markers.

In Artsystamper shop you can find already coloured images as well. I made a couple more cards using coloured images from the shop.


The digital stamp set is called, Cruisin'
You can find a Retro paper pack coordinating  with the digi stamps here

And if you buy any three items  until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!


Thank you for stopping by and check you the Artsystampers blog to see more designs created by amazing artists.

xxxInga.



No comments:

Post a Comment