Wednesday, August 7, 2019

These shoes are made for walking

... NOT!
Well, who am I kidding. maximum I can do wearing these heels is to sit beautifully 😂
Not because I can't walk on high heels, I used to wear high heels everywhere anytime, but lately for some reason I opt for more comfort and honestly I can't find anything decent in the shops. I am not much of a bling-bling girl.

Anyways here is a sketch I made for Copic España blog. High heels perfect for one specific dress, worn in ONE ocasion.  I don't have that dress anymore though...


Yes,
they are suede with golden leather, very pretty!
And a close up.


You can see more stuff in my Instagram account.
Also just a quick info, but probably would be interesting for Spanish speaking friends: I have a new group in Facebook, where we host challenges and activities, publish freebies etc. Will be happy to see you there, just mention my blog when you knock in.

That's all for today,
Take care,
xxxInga






No comments:

Post a Comment