Thursday, October 3, 2019

A pear-fect pear!

Hi there,
It was a crazy crazy week, and it still is, but here I am again to show you a dimensional and interactive card I made as Artsystampers DT, using digistamps created by Beverly Cole.



I used
 Bartlett Pear set,  colouring the pears with Copic markers. I used some glitter to highlight some areas for more interest 😊


As I mentioned before the card is interactive.
You can see it on this video


Check out Beverly's youtube channel BZ Cole Mixed Media for some useful tips and
inspiration.

Links to the shop and stamp set I used: Etsy shop
.
I would like to enter some challenges.
Arty Divas Challenge #5
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #09
Sweet Stampers challenge





Take care,
xxxInga.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card and beautifully colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, I so love this!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. You did amazing coloring on those pears.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a gorgeous project here. I love it. Beautiful work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete