Monday, December 16, 2019

Winter tag

Hello there,
It is Monday and it is a start for a new Artsystamper Challenge!

The theme is:

Wrapping and/or Tags


It can be a card featuring wrapping or an actual gift wrap or tag, it's all good.
Although you aren't required to use Artsystamper Digitals, if you DO, you will earn an extra entry in the draw.
As usual, the winner of our challenge will be chosen by random.org , and will win their choice of digital set from TheArtsystamperShop on Etsy, and a badge.

I made a tag featuring the Snow Birds stamp set


I used a
cheickadee digital image which I coloured in colours that I´m more used too. Colouring stamps can be educational! I never realized that European and North American versions have different colours.
The best part of digital images is that you can size and colour them as you like. Or not. I used the branches from the same stamp to add to the background, and left them uncoloured.

Some more details



That's all for today!

I hope you will hop on over to Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter! 
You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts Design Team.

xxxInga.





No comments:

Post a Comment