Tuesday, March 7, 2017

LOVE cupcakes

Can you believe it's March already!?
I finally sent off the card I am sending as an "Inter" in a scrapbooking group, hope my opponent likes it.

Anyways...I decided to make a cupcake card, everyone loves cupcakes, right? I bet this one is cherry flavoured))) The pattern on the paper also looks like cherry blossom! 


The cupcake
is a freehand drawing with a Copic liner, all coloured with Copic markers RV93. RV21, R35, C1, C3. C5, E43, E57. I'm sure I missed some colours as I don't really look at the numbers when drawing...
The paper is Scrapberry's  Mother's Treasure which I got as a prize last time I participated in their challenge.

Agrh, now I'm craving cupcakes(((

Challenges entered:




2 comments:

  1. Looks very tasty! Such a pretty pink. Thanks for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl March card challenge and good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete