Friday, November 22, 2019

Last days of autumn

Hi there,
Today I'd like to show you a quick sketch I made for Copic Spain blog.

My daughter and I were walking down the street in Barcelona, the trees were nicely golden and I tell my girl: hey, I want to make a sketch of one of the leaves... And immediately I see a perfect one. On a tree.
I see 2 tall guys approaching, so I asked them to help me to get the leaf. One of the got it for me, no word spoken 😆 they both looked shocked... well, guys, it's all for art! 😍😉


Drawing it
was easier than it looks!
All the details, the border etc are totally freehand. I used the purples for the darker edges



That's all for today,
enjoy the beauty of these last days of autumn... (well here in Spain it won't change for a snowy scenery, but anyways)
xxxInga.



No comments:

Post a Comment