Monday, November 4, 2019

New Challenge: Monochromatic

Hi there,

The first Monday of the month brings another Artsystamper Challenge
The theme this time is 

Monochromatic


Here is my project for this challenge


As always,
the winner will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop
Beverly Cole’s selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-colored images for easy, last minute cards. Why not take a moment and check out what she has in store!

I decided to use the Poinsettia Pair Digital Stamp for my inspiration piece. 


Here is the stamp I used:
I printed the flowers on a 240 gr white cardstock twice in 2 sizes.
Followed the lines with golden Liquid pearls on one set of flowers, let it dry and cut out. Lightly distressed the sides of the leaves and flowers for the background.
I set my composition over a dimensional diecut background, the whole idea was to use white on white and make the layers visible with the natural shadow.



I hope you will hop on over to Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter! 
You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...so much fun!

That´s all for today,
xxxInga

No comments:

Post a Comment